“Remember well, and bear in mind, a constant friend is hard to find”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Searching

Forgiveness... one of the most powerful words in society. Inner strength needed from both ends. That who says it must aquire strength of truth and sincere peace and that who accepts it must aquire an open heart of understanding and ownership.

Matthew 6:14-15
For if ye aforgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye aforgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Forgiveness, I view as the hardest struggle in my life. I want to forgive her, I want my heart to be free of this struggle,  My hopes are after saying it all, after letting my heart speak, after exposing my soul, that maybe, maybe it will help me reach that strength of truth and sincere peace I need in order to say that powerful word, Forgive.

Family, a word of love and strength. Home. a word of comfort and safety.
If the world was perfect, at birth each of us would be snuggled in between those two words

No comments:

Post a Comment