“Remember well, and bear in mind, a constant friend is hard to find”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dreams

So last night I went to bed early, about 10:30. I haven't been sleeping well so I was tired.

Well, I had this dream, where Bryon and I were in bed just watching TV, Jennifer came in, sat on the edge of the bed and was talking to us. After a bit Nicholas came home and he had Mike with him, ( a friend of his ).
Nicholas came into the room to let us know he was home and sat in a chair at the computer desk. He has this little hand held camera in his hand and says, " Look at Mikes new camera, It takes great pictures". He  connected the camera to my laptop at the desk to bring up the pictures they took. Most of the pictures were covered with this smokey like mist.I knew Mike was in the house, but never saw him.

I woke up, went to the bathroom came back to bed and was just slipping back into sleep when Nicholas knocked on the door and said " Mom, you awake, I have to tell you something". I told him to come in and he tells me the following..

You know how Mike lives with his Grandmother, well his bedroom is like in the basement that has been all redone for him. His Grandparents have lived in the house forever. Well the lights started to go on and off, some of the drywall started falling down, bits and pieces and out of the corner of our eyes we think we see things. Then he said, you know how Mikes Mother committed suicide on Christmas Eve last year, well I think that has something to do with it but I don't want to tell Mike that. He asked me what I thought because Mike was getting scared.

I told him it might be something to do with his Mother, it is coming up on her first year anniversary death and it was suicide. Take a camera and take pictures, take three where ever you snap one that way you could see if something changes per frame.

Bryon had come up during this conversation. Nicholas said okay, Good Night and left. Bryon get into bed and we started to go to sleep when I jump up and said WOW, I just realized what Nicholas just talked about was kind off messed up because of the dream I just had before he came in tonight.

So now I'm thinking, if the dream was connected some how, if they take pictures they may actually come up with something... Kind of freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment