“Remember well, and bear in mind, a constant friend is hard to find”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 2, 2011

Its Not Easy

Life is'nt easy. I have asked myself a dozen times, Would I want life to be easy after all I have learned and dealing with all my struggles? The answer is no, simply no.

I have realized everything you go through, every struggle, every moment and every person that comes and goes throughout your life, is what shapes you and makes you.

Yes, there have been times when I have asked " why the hell do I even bother" I think we all have been there and we all have made it through those times. I see strength through every situation I have been put it, I see hope after every time I made it out. And those moments have helped me be me.

If life was easy, who would you be? What would you be working towards? What would be important and what would you have learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment